This fun and beautiful owl growth chart is a print of an original watercolor painting created by my dear friend Cean Irminger (of Spoonflower fame). She's a terrific illustrator and we are so pleased to add her adorable design to our collection of fabulous growth charts!
- 58" long x 5.75" wide
- add a name or initials up to 9 characters in length
- installation is a snap with adhesive wall strips (included)
- printed on the best quality birch plywood available (3/8" thick). We chose it because it works. It lies flat, is smooth and prints beautifully.
- printed with low/no-voc inks, called UV curable inks, which are solvent free, and will NOT fade.
- TIPS: The best pen to use is a Sharpie Ultra Fine Point - they come in black, brown, silver, gold, etc. Some use one color for one child and a different color for the other children.
A NOTE ABOUT NATURAL: The light color of our birch plywood is our "white" onto which we print our artwork and may have natural imperfections (colored wood fibers or pinhole knots) that show through the artwork. Each chart is different. We happen to like this look and hope you do as well.
Meticulously made in the USA!